Pages

.


.


Abs and Arms

views the best pictures

*Hammer Curl
*Crunch Twist
*Lying Overhead Dumbbell Press
*Reverse Crunch
*Alternating Dumbbell Curls
*Scissor Cycle
*Triceps Extensions
*Sidewinder
*Rotating French Press
*Bicycles
*Triceps Kickback

I suggest do 3 sets of 10 reps each, or 2 sets of 15 reps each. Remember before and after any routine keep water handy and stretch!!  Breathe while stretching and doing your exercises! Warm up and cool down. Push yourself through the burn, but stop if it hurts!!  Don't overdo it!! Squeeze your glutes and maintain good posture!! Visualize your goal and if you can, always tell yourself "just one more!"!!!!If you get tired, jog in place, or do jumping jacks between workout moves to keep your heart rate up. Do your best, and take it one day at a time. You've got this!!

If you are having a hard time finding a good routine, my suggestion is do some of the basic exercises that you know ~ examples: pushups, crunches, mule kicks, situps ~. Cardio is always good for you! I do at least 20 to 30 minutes of cardio every day - whether it's my elliptical, running, jump rope, riding a bike, find something you like to do for cardio. I like to mix things up. Usually I do my cardio early in the morning and do my exercise routine later in the day. Anytime I do dishes, or cook meals you will find me doing calf raises, hip extensions, squats or standing triceps extensions with my 10 pound medicine ball. If you don't have dumbbells or a medicine ball, improvise with large soup cans, or use a gallon of water (1 gallon = 8 pounds).


No comments:

Post a Comment