Pages

.


.


Create your own workout!!

views the best pictures

Glutes and Legs:
Squat
Bridge
Lunge (front, side, wall, back)
Hip extension (standing and laying, also mule kick)
Straight-legged deadlift
Abs:
Crunch
Sit-up
Twist in Crunch
Plank
Plank to Pushup
Bicycles
Double crunch
Scissors
Arms and Chest:
Dumbbell press
Triceps kickbacks
Row
Lateral raise (standing and bent over)
Supinated curls
Triceps extensions
Hammer curls
Butterflies
Push-ups
In any workout you choose, if you are starting a fresh workout, start with setting your timer for 20 minutes, and if you feel you can do more – set your timer for 5 more minutes. Don’t go over 30 minutes! Start with choosing at least 6 different exercises for your workout – I suggest 3 sets of 10 or 2 sets of 15. You do what you want with your workout! Take your time with each exercise, don't let momentum cheat you out of a great workout! If it hurts, STOP! You don’t want to hurt yourself! With weights, don’t do more than 2 days a week if you are a beginner, and work up to 4 days a week. Take your rest days!! I walk on my toes most of the time, but I especially focus on that on my rest days and dance a lot!! Keep water handy! I have water bottles all over my house. Practice good posture and squeeze your glutes often – I correct myself all the time still. Good posture is so important, easiest way for me is to squeeze my shoulder blades together as hard as I can for 5 – 10 seconds and  roll my shoulders back 5 times, while breathing deeply. If you keep it simple and fun, you actually will catch yourself coming up with your own new workouts!! It’s super fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment