Pages

.


.


Favorite cardio workout....

views the best pictures

If you have an elliptical, or can get access to one, you have got to give this workout a whirl!! Set your resistance to 2 and keep it at a steady pace for the first 13 minutes. I like to change it from 2 to 4 resistance, just to keep it a little interesting. Once you hit 13 minutes, turn up the resistance to 6 until you get to 13:30. From 13:30 - 13:50, turn the resistance up to 8. From 13:50 to 14, turn the resistance up to 10. Repeat the resistance pattern 4 times. It may not sound tough....trust me, by the time you hit 16 minutes, you will be telling yourself, "it's just one minute! I can totally do this!" After you reach 17 minutes, turn your resistance to 4, or 2 (I finish my workout on 5 resistance) - whatever you are most comfortable with, and finish out your cardio workout to 20 minutes. Every time I have done this workout I am dripping in sweat when complete and feel incredible!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment