Pages

.


.


Kick you bootey cardio!!

views the best pictures

This is my favorite cardio workout!! If you have an elliptical, or can get access to one, you have got to give this workout a whirl!! Set your resistance to 2 and keep it at a steady pace for the first 13 minutes. I like to change it from 2 to 4 resistance, just to keep it a little interesting. Once you hit 13 minutes, turn up the resistance to 6 until you get to 13:30. From 13:30 - 13:50, turn the resistance up to 8. From 13:50 to 14, turn the resistance up to 10. Repeat the resistance pattern 4 times. It may not sound tough....trust me, by the time you hit 16 minutes, you will be telling yourself, "it's just one minute! I can totally do this!" After you reach 17 minutes, turn your resistance to 4, or 2 (I finish my workout on 5 resistance) - whatever you are most comfortable with, and finish out your cardio workout to 20 minutes. Every time I have done this workout I am dripping in sweat when complete and feel incredible!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment