Pages

.


.


Homemade Chili

views the best pictures

Chili is an awesome meal! You can throw any combination of ingredients that you like, and most of them are packed full of fiber. Leftovers make a good snack for me, since I'm usually always on the run. Here are the ingredients I use for chili:

1, 15 oz can red beans
1, 15 oz can great northern beans
1, 15 oz can pinto beans
1, 15 oz can black beans
1, 46 oz bottle tomato juice
4 Tbs chili powder
1 green pepper
1 jalapeno pepper
1-2 lbs hamburger

I like to pour a little tomato juice into my crock pot so I can put my 4 Tbs of chili in the bottle of tomato juice and shake it. Once the chili is mixed with the tomato juice, I pour it into my crockpot. You may want to taste your mixture to be sure there is enough chili taste for you. I chop up my peppers and throw those in the crockpot. I drain each can of beans and rinse them thoroughly. Once rinsed, I add the beans to the crockpot and stir. I let the ingredients sit on low for 2-4 hours. Before serving, I brown the hamburger, add it to the chili ingredients, stir and serve. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment