Pages

.


.


A Touch On Hypnosis

views the best pictures



It may surprise you that hypnosis can help in weight loss. I struggle with insecurity.... I am way too hard on myself. What's the saying, "I am my own worst critic/enemy"?! My mother is a certified hypnotherapist, and does hypnosis. While she was in school, she asked to do a personal session with me. Intrigued, and very curious I agreed! She asked if there was anything in my life that I would like to improve on. My response? "I want to stop being so hard on myself!" When the session was complete, I was very impressed!! It was so relaxing and peaceful! Immediately I noticed a positive shift in me, and my self-hating faded. Now, when I feel there is an area in my life where I feel blocked from moving forward to the next level, I contact my mother and have her make me a CD. Her weight loss CD is awesome!! It made me giggle when I caught myself doing one of her positive suggestions to put my fork down in between bites! Very fun!! What I like most about listening to my hypnosis CDs, is that's my relaxation time! I don't have many opportunities to sit and relax (unless I'm sleeping ;0). With hypnosis, I get 20-30 minutes of pure relaxation and positive affirmations/suggestions! It's very refreshing, and helps me feel recharged and peaceful! If you are interested in a personal CD, contact my mother by email: Hypnotictranse@gmail.com

Here is a website, in case you would like more information on hypnotherapy, or hypnosis:

http://www.ahypnotherapist.com/top-ten-ways-people-are-improving-their-lives-using-hypnotherapy/



No comments:

Post a Comment