Pages

.


.


Ab Workout

views the best pictures

20 Plank to Pushup
20 Lunge with twist
20 Reverse Crunches
20 Cross-body Mountain Climbers
20 Crunches
20 Side plank (raise leg and arm once in side plank for challenge)
20 Supermans
20 Butterfly Situps

For best results, do a 4 to 5 minute warm up before your workout. I like to run or get on my elliptical for 5 minutes before I work out. If 20 reps is too many, start with 10 or 15 reps. Don't make it too easy, you want to feel uncomfortable, just not in pain. If it hurts, STOP! Don't hurt yourself! Remember to squeeze your glutes and maintain good posture. Take your time with your workout. Feel your muscles at work.  When your workout is complete, stretch! Sometimes when I feel a good burn after an exercise I will give it a quick stretch before moving on the the next exercise. Find your rhythm. You've so got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment