Pages

.


.


views the best pictures

I love to stretch!! On my rest days, I stretch a lot!! You would probably be surprised how great of a workout you can get stretching if you add light weights. Stretching is very relaxing for me and if I'm a little stressed, after a good stretch session I feel amazing! As you stretch, take your time - just like any other workout, you don't want to move too fast and cheat yourself using momentum. Really focus on your muscles you are stretching, when you take your deep breath into your stretch, picture the breath carrying a wave of fresh energy into your muscle! In taking time to stretch, whether you do your stretching with your everyday workout or have a day you choose to focus on a stretch workout, stretching helps you be more limber and flexible.


http://health.usnews.com/health-news/diet-fitness/articles/2009/04/10/flexibility-8-stretches-that-will-stretch-your-workout-routine

No comments:

Post a Comment