Pages

.


.


Legs and Abs Circuit

views the best pictures

Squat jumps
Reverse Crunches
Scissors
Plank to pushup
Calf raises
Superman to Pike
Lunges
Bicycles

I'm working on getting pictures of each exercise - until then, if there is an exercise you are unsure how to do, you can usually find exercise moves on YouTube.

Before I begin my workouts, I set my timer for 25 minutes. For each workout circuit, my suggestion is to do 3 sets of 10 reps or 2 sets of 15 reps. If you need to rest between sets, do your best to only keep your rest to 60 seconds. Should you complete your exercises before your timer goes off, either add your own exercises, do another set of each exercise, or finish your workout with cardio. If you are in pain, STOP! You don't want to hurt yourself. I suggest you do a 4 to 5 minute warm up before you begin your workout ( I like to run for 5 minutes, or do my elliptical for 5 minutes before starting my workouts). Keep water handy! Squeeze your glutes, and maintain good posture during your exercises. When your workout is complete, get in a few good stretches. You did it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment